Monday, January 08, 2007

At long last

Oh, so many things have changed since August. For one, I got that job I was crossing my fingers for! And...that's about it.

Let's face it: drastic changes are few and far between in the life of a typical job-having adult in a steady relationship. Maybe too few and far between for my liking, but there you have it. I wonder sometimes what sort of adventures I ought to be pursuing in foreign lands, and if my ages 21-26 will simply be summed up in future years with a shrug and a, "Well, I guess I was spinning my wheels for half a decade."

So, a minor change for 2007 will be the reacquisition of semi-fluency in Spanish. De verdad.

And in the long term, it looks like grad school is on the horizon. Very exciting. Look for me in a Master's of Public Policy program, Class of 2010.

As far as Manfriend is concerned, well, he's a constant in the ever-changing equation of my future. So I've got that going for me.

Which is nice.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home